Family of 3

Family of 3
Tuscaloosa for the day

Thursday, June 9, 2011

So In Love!!

     So, my little lady is 6 months old. And I will say again, like I have said before.....she is growing up SO fast. She is sitting up on her own now. AND she is almost ready to crawl. She wants to so bad but she can't quite get it yet. She has also started eating meats. Chicken and apples and Beef and vegetables and stuff. She isn't doing too bad with it. I think she is going to be a pretty good eater and not scared to try different stuff. My goodness, she is even starting to learn how to drink out of a sippy cup. Diluted apple juice and water.
     Since its summertime now, we have been spending a lot of time at Nonna & Papa's pool. Tenley loves the water. She even has a special Disney Princess float that she can sit in and play in the water and still be shielded from the sun. I am hoping to get her used to the water, sun, and heat because we are going to the beach for the week of 4th of July and I really want her to enjoy it and not be miserable.
     Oh, and woah.....My family has always been super obsessed with Disney World and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it and used to even go once a year for a little while but now more than ever I want to go. Tenley LOVES Mickey Mouse. She gets the biggest smile on her face when Mickey pops up on the TV. She really is going to love it just like I did/do!! I am raising her right!!! ; )
Tenley in her I Am Going To Be A Cousin Outfit!!

T and Daddy Swimming

Aunt Stephie, Uncle Steven, Baby Denney, and T

Sitting up and watching Mickey Mouse

Tenley in her T outfit!!

Tenley & Davis....BFF

Mickey Mouse




Me, Tenley, & Davis
     AND some more exciting news...My sister, Stephanie and her husband are expecting!! Their sweet baby (I think BOY) will be due in early January of 2012! They are so excited. Tenley and her little cousin will be 13 months apart and will be super close. It was super cute how she told us. On Mother's Day, Steph & Steven came and got Tenley from my house to work on their Mother's Day gift to me and when they came back to the house, Tenley was wearing a pink onesie that said I Am Going To Be A Cousin!!! It took me just a minute to realize what was going on BUT once it all registered, I got so freaking excited. So, there will be two babies around for summer next year and its going to be a blast!!

1 comment: